Posted by Anthony Battaglia on 18th Oct 2016
CLICK HERE: http://www.tactipac.com/steel-shootin...
We were at the range today shooting AR500 steel targets. All of the steel targets were 3/8” thick. The 3/8” thickness AR500 Steel is useful for the widest range of target applications and can be used with every pistol caliber as well as most rifle calibers.
Applicable Pistol Calibers: 22,25,32,380,9mm,357,40,44,45,454,50
Applicable Rifle Calibers: 22,17HMR,22-250,223,7.62x39,243,260,30-06 (less than 3000fps / see note below)
Applicable Shotgun Ammo: 410,20,16
• The steel gongs ring loudly and instantaneously provide valuable auditory shot feedback.
• You will be amazed at the challenging shooting reactivity provided by these steel, shooting targets.
• You will find that bullets deflect off the target to the ground and you will never have to patch holes like when you shoot paper targets. Steel is simply more fun to shoot and more rewarding to listen to also.
• You will notice that these targets are made with superior CNC Laser Cutting Quality. The shooting targets are CNC laser cut for a superior shape and design.
• CNC laser cutting also serves to maintain the original metal integrity resulting in a longer lasting steel shooting target.
• Since this target is reversible it gives you double the life of the shooting target.
• Bullseye steel shooting target ships assembled and ready to hang (no additional chain and bolt mounting kit needs to be purchased)
• TactiPac Steel Shooting Targets ship to you UNPAINTED AND IN RAW STEEL FORM. This allows us to give you the most affordable prices and the fastest shipping times in the industry.
Please read why we use CNC Laser Cut AR500 Steel in our shooting targets.
AR500 steel is an abrasion resistant steel applicable for high wear applications. AR500 is really only second in hardness to armored plating you would see in military or security force applications. AR500 steel also makes great shooting grade targets for pistols and rifles. TactiPac has chosen the 3/8" AR500 thickness because of its' wide range of application and affordable price points. AR500 steel is very different than the typical steel you may be familiar with or have seen in various hardware applications. AR500 steel has been heat treated to bring the hardness up to 500BHN.
Cutting steel is a thermal process that obviously generates heat. Extreme heat can affect the material integrity of steel. The ideal process for cutting AR500 steel targets is the process that generates the least heat and thereby preserves the physical integrity and hardness of the steel. Laser cutting is that process and uses a concentrated beam of energy to cut through the steel plate. Laser cutting produces very little heat while generating a vary precise cut.
Other methods of cutting are not as precise and affect the integrity of the steel because of the intense heat being generated during the cutting process.
TactiPac tactical solutions steel targets are CNC Laser Cut to provide you with a high quality, high integrity and more affordable AR500 steel shooting target.
DO NOT shoot at steel targets any closer than 10 yards with pistols and 50 yards if you are shooting a rifle.
DO NOT shoot steel targets with steel core ammunition or steel shot of any kind. It is dangerous, unpredictable and can result in serious injury or death.
DO NOT shoot ammo that upon the point of impact with the target is traveling at 3000 feet per second or greater. Please check ballistic information and muzzle velocity for your ammunition and firearm before attempting to shoot at any steel target.
PLEASE REMEMBER to wear the appropriate hearing and eye protection when shooting your firearms at steel targets.
The FusionPac IWB Concealed Carry Holster is now available for the S&W M&P Shield .45 ACP. The Shield in 45 caliber is ideal for a more versatile role because of its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized options.The Smith & Wesson Shield .45 ACP and the FusionPac inside the waistband concealed carry holster are [...]
The FusionPac IWB Concealed Carry Holster is now available for the Glock 26. Known as the "BABY GLOCK," the GLOCK 26 in 9x19mm has been the most sought-after concealed carry option since its release in 1994-a market once dominated by the 5-round snubnose revolver. The magazine capacity of 10 rounds is standard, and the highly accurate [...]
The FusionPac IWB Concealed Carry Holster is now available for the Glock 19. The GLOCK 19 is ideal for a more versatile role because of its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized option. Chambered in 9x19, the G19 has found worldwide acclaim with both private and public security agencies. In addition to being used [...]
The FusionPac IWB Concealed Carry Holster is now available for the Glock 43 . The G43 is the new single stack, 9mm pistol from Glock. The G43 is the most highly desired and anticipated release in GLOCKs history. The G43 is the answer to your everyday concealed carry needs. It's ultra-concealable, accurate and fantastic for all [...]
The FusionPac IWB Concealed Carry Holster is now available for the Glock 42 . The new GLOCK 42, in .380 AUTO, is a slimline subcompact pistol engineered with the GLOCK Perfection promise and able to withstand the rigors of routine training. Made in the USA, the G42 is the smallest pistol GLOCK has ever introduced, making [...]